CDL Truck Rentals, Class A or B, CDL training, Hablamos Espanol!

Are you ready for the open road, if not, we can help train you.  Click the red button below to contact us now.

About Us

Need a CDL truck to rent? We have the truck you need...

Combination trucks

Manual w/Airbrakes

Class A, Class B or Class C



Service Areas

Need a Class A or B CDL we provide  Truck Rentals and CDL Training services to all those living in Texas including but not limited to:

Abilene, Austin, Brownsville, Denton, El Paso, Ft. Worth, Marble Falls, Midland, Odessa, San Antonio, Waco, Wichita Falls, Come train with us.  Give us a call 1-877-325-2549.  No hidden fees, just straight up $650 if you test in the Wichita Falls, Abilene or Ft. Worth offices.  Need a CDL job, we can help you with that too!  HABLAMOS ESPANOL! 

Call now 877-325-2549

Call us now!! 1-877-325-2549

What you need to rent our trucks...

Driver License

Commercial License Permit

Medical Certificate

Cash and all Major Credit Cards accepted.

Sorry, we do not accept personal checks

Important links


We service most areas, just let us know where you need us and we will discuss us now at 

1-877-325-2549, Fill out the Contact us info or click the reservation link to input your info and we will get with you ASAP!

Don't let the fact that we are not located in your area stop you from getting your CDL Training or renting a Truck!  We can assist you with  your CDL Training needs, just GET AHOLD OF US NOW!!


Do you have to have a CLP to practice driving a Commercial vehicle?  Yes you do and you must hold it for at least 14 days before you can take your Pre-Trip/Drive Test.

Do you have to have a Medical Certificate to get a CLP?  No, if you fill out the right forms, you do not have to get a medical certificate however, you must have a medical certificate if you are driving for profit.  If you work for a City, State or Federal entity or you have had your CDL since Aug 29 1989, you do not have to have a Med Cert.  Again, to certify, you must fill out the correct forms.  A restriction will be applied depending on what you certify to doing when you operate a CMV.

What do I have to have in order to practice driving?  You must have your regular DL and your CLP.

What is a CLP?  Commercial License Permit

What is a DL?  Driver License

What is a Medical Certificate?   It is a physical conducted by a DOT registered Doctor.

What does DOT mean?  Department of Transportation 


YOU MUST QUALIFY FIRST!  See if you can qualify to get funding for your training today.  Click on the Credit Application below

Credit Application (pdf)


Contact Us

Drop us a line!

If you need training in less time than a trucking school we can help you with that

Pre-Trip Vehicle Inspection  

Basic Control Skills which includes: 

*Straightline backing

*Off-Set Backing

*Parallel Parking

Drive Time Experience 




Contact Us

Not only a truck rental place but a place for you to get your CDL training in less time than a school or company that makes you sign a contract AND for less the cost.  We can also help you find a job once you get your CDL.  

Come Join us contact us now!!


502 se 1st st, Mineral Wells, TX 76067, US



Monday - Friday: 8am - 7pm

Saturday - Sunday: By appointment